If this doesn't make you smile......

Miakoda

...I don't know what will. :)

Cooper and Bullseye (Cooper's giving him hugs)

And while I'm at it:

Whatchulookinat!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Aww <3 I so needed that.
Your baby boy is simply adorable, and I love the horse to :D

Taqroy

I love the look on his face....he's adorable.

I know! My baby is 2 now! :(
Wait what? Isn't he your youngest? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN because I swear you just had him a couple months ago. Time flies on Chaz apparently. LOL.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Cute kid! Cute pony! Yes, I'm smiling!

Our neighbor's had a pony when I was just a little older than Cooper (we didn't have any horses yet) and my parents had a Pembroke corgi named Quibble, who was my "dog-sister" (we'd been born on the same day). I was fascinated by that pony . . . and every time I'd get too close, in Quibble's opinion, she'd grab the belt on my little jeans and pull me away from the pony and back to Mom.

Looking at that picture reminds me of that story :) Don't suppose you have a corgi around?

Doberluv

What a sweet horse. That is so adorable. And it did make me smile. My Arabian horses were super sweet that way too. Such a cute little boy. I think you'll cherish those pictures for a long time and he'll love them when he is older.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I can't believe he's 2! Holy goodness, obviously we just don't see enough of your kids if time is flying that fast ;)

Also, I may have missed it, but any news from the biopsy on the leg lump for Carson?

Miakoda

I can't believe he's 2! Holy goodness, obviously we just don't see enough of your kids if time is flying that fast ;)

Also, I may have missed it, but any news from the biopsy on the leg lump for Carson?
I'll post more pics in a bit! :D

And the tumor was benign!!! It's a blessing because it has an approximately 35% chance of being malignant. O_O

Members online

No members online now.