Hi!

Penquin

Hi there!

I just found this site and thought I'd give it a try. I currently have one dog, a mutt named Scrappy. He is affectionately called that because he is the scraps God had left over after he made the "real" dogs. He was a stray we rescued from a shelter in Spain and he's been a wonderful friend for several years now.

I also had a corgi for 15 years who just crossed the rainbow bridge a little over a month ago. He was my best friend and I still miss him like crazy. Besieds those my family and I have a cat named Bill Elliot (my hubby is a big NASCAR freak!), a hamster and a guinea pig as well as two horses. We are looking at getting a second dog as well. MY daughter has picked out a rescue from the local pound that we are contemplating. He is a Keeshound and seems real sweet. He will be available on Wednesday so we will know then whether we can get him or not.

I guess that is that. I look forward to meeting more of you all soon.

hi and WELCOME :D
Scrappy is very cute! is he dressed as superdog :)
sorry about Penquin, so sad

Penquin

Scrappy and Penquin had a "spa day" the day those pictures were taken and those were the complementary bandanas they were given.:D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! I'm glad you and your family decided to join us. Great pic of Scrappy! Let us know if you get the other dog.

Penquin

We picked up our new rescue dog yesterday. He is a two year old Keeshond and so far seems like a joy. He was defiently someones pet though because he knows some basic obedience and even knows how to shake. He seems housebroken so far and LOVES car rides. He was really good at the vet yesterday and has gotten along with all the kids and animals as well. SO hopefully he will be a wonderful addition to our family. The kids named him Shaggy since our other dog is Scrappy "Doo" and Shaggy was his friend as well as "shaggy". I will have to get some pictures of him soon and share because he is gorgeous!

Members online

No members online now.