• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeatyTreats

Administrator
Hello, everyone! I hope your New Year has been great so far and that with each passing day it brings you closer to your goals! :cheers:

After reading many of your posts and PM's regarding the "changes" to Chazhound.com, I have decided that the community should have a voice and help guide Chazhound into the future.

Since people will have varying opinions on the different aspects of change, I believe the only fair way to move forward is to put it to a vote.

Let's begin with a simple poll!

MT

A

Angel Chicken

I think that taking ideas from Chaz is a fantastic idea, Meaty. Not exactly in everything of course, but getting feedback about what people would and wouldn't like will only make the website better!

I vote yes!

bubbatd

Ditto ! All of us has helped make it what it is . I think even Brian should step it .

ACooper

YES!

The members have to look at the joint daily too..........they should DEFINITELY have a voice in what changes are to be made :D

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I've seen the it backfire when community owners take guidance from the members. I've seen members requesting that a certain change be made, the staff did what the community requested and it was a disaster.

IMO, the best thing is for the owner to be actively involved as a member, get to know the community and all its quirks and then make decisions on their own.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
It's certainly a good idea to take the wishes of the community into account when deciding on things that will affect the community. If MT wants to make changes though, it's his prerogative to make them whether the community likes them or not.

MT isn't dumb, he won't just make changes for the sake of making changes and blow this place up. Just the fact that he created this poll is a great sign of that.

So, what do you have in mind, Mr. Meaty?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Mr. Meaty LMAO... sounds like a pron name

I'm sorry... there was no point to this post. I just found that really funny.

MeatyTreats

Administrator
Hi Gang... Thanks for all your valuable feedback. :D It seems we will be having more polls in the near future.

The first area to be discussed is the "look & feel" of the forum. I would like to clean it up a bit and bring it out of the 90's. Basically this means I will purchase a new skin for vBulletin. I will find a few skins that look cleaner and crisper and then we will put them to a vote as well. This should be happening this week!

Cheers!
MT

Dekka

Just try me..
exciting....! :D

Umm can you do something about the filter in chat? I can't use the word scrape lol. And on a dog forum when we are talking breeding it would be nice to be able to say bitch. (we still say those things but you have to space them or put a '.' in the middle)

Members online

No members online now.