Had a Science diet representative edumacate me!

W

whatszmatter

Do you think they KNOW their food is crap?
Do you think Cigarette companies knew smokes were bad for us, but pushed them anyway?? Or that Coke knows that 8 teaspoons of sugar, mixed with carbonation, and artificial sweatners and colors is not good for a growing child, yet they market to them anyway?

I like to take the simplistic approach, if it needs to be "sold" so hard to us, and marketed at every venue its probably not that good of stuff. And I 100% think they KNOW, and it should be a crime.

I'm glad I have my vet, she gives out dehydrated raw food treats, 100% raw and doesn't even mention dog food to me.

rij73

Do you think Cigarette companies knew smokes were bad for us, but pushed them anyway?? Or that Coke knows that 8 teaspoons of sugar, mixed with carbonation, and artificial sweatners and colors is not good for a growing child, yet they market to them anyway?
Amazingly well said! Here here!

Obviously, they know...

B

Bobsk8

I like to take the simplistic approach, if it needs to be "sold" so hard to us, and marketed at every venue its probably not that good of stuff. And I 100% think they KNOW, and it should be a crime.

I'm glad I have my vet, she gives out dehydrated raw food treats, 100% raw and doesn't even mention dog food to me.
I think you are very low on the sugar in coke. More like 12-13 teaspoons

Members online

No members online now.