Does anyone make signatures?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

I wasn't sure which one you wanted, so I edited both. :) Let me know if there's anything else you want changed/redone!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ok, here are some choices of pictures for my guys! Not sure if you can tell them apart, so I will post them each by name ;)

Rosey
IMG_0048 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0204 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0438 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0473 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0785 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
024 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Rascal
IMG_0283 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0308 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0319 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves, but not sure how it would work

Renegade
IMG_0370 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves too

Harley
IMG_0739 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0819 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
050 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ok, so I can really not find any other pictures of Renegade, but if that one will not work please let me know, and I will go digging into older pictures! If there is another picture you need of somebody, feel free to snoop my flickr, or just ask!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
For those who are thinking I've forgotten, I haven't. I need to fix/change/update my program. Every time I got the brushes folder it crashes.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
For those who are thinking I've forgotten, I haven't. I need to fix/change/update my program. Every time I got the brushes folder it crashes.
I was playing around with pixlr and everytime I'd even being to make some progress it would crash. I was getting very frustrated. LOL I updated Adobe to see if that would help...I don't know what the issue is.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Ok, here are some choices of pictures for my guys! Not sure if you can tell them apart, so I will post them each by name ;)

Rosey
IMG_0048 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0204 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0438 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0473 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0785 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
024 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Rascal
IMG_0283 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0308 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0319 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves, but not sure how it would work

Renegade
IMG_0370 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <-- think that is one of my faves too

Harley
IMG_0739 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0819 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
050 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ok, so I can really not find any other pictures of Renegade, but if that one will not work please let me know, and I will go digging into older pictures! If there is another picture you need of somebody, feel free to snoop my flickr, or just ask!
Awesome! I'll start it right now. :) If there's anything specific you want, (like a saying or something - I noticed you have cute sayings on the ones you have now) just let me know! :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Finished!!! I used a different picture of Casey because the ones you provided (SO CUTE BTW) were taken with flash, and her picture clashed with the other 3 pics which had natural lighting.

I saved a few different versions.

Normal Version:

Version with Noise:

Version with Scanlines:

I also saved a blank version, so if you wanted a saying or something on it, I can add that, and move the names around so that it would fit. :) Let me know if there's anything you want changed!!!! :D

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Finished!!! I used a different picture of Casey because the ones you provided (SO CUTE BTW) were taken with flash, and her picture clashed with the other 3 pics which had natural lighting.

I saved a few different versions.

Normal Version:

Version with Noise:

Version with Scanlines:

I also saved a blank version, so if you wanted a saying or something on it, I can add that, and move the names around so that it would fit. :) Let me know if there's anything you want changed!!!! :D
Awesome, thanks so much!

One thing... "Casey" is Harley :p I think you got me confused with Blackrose, :rofl1:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Palmettopaws, I was bored, and decided to make you another signature. XD

You don't have to use it, I just wanted to mess with it. :p

Members online

No members online now.