Joey's Day at the Park! (With a little Ada mixed in...)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical

Ada kicks dirt in Joey's face...

"Fine, do what you want... but just so we're clear, I am SO not covering for you once this hole is doscovered..."

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Joey and the little Viszla...

"I'ved gotta dig myself a hole to hide from the little copper colored puppy!"

*more*

noludoru

Bored Now.
Aww, I love them.. it's nice to see some running!Joey pictures. :D Looks like he can more than keep up with the big dogs!

Sharing secrets...
Wow, the pics are just AWESOME! This one's my favorite.....it does look like they're telling secrets! Joey definitely had a blast! I'm so glad he got a chance to socialize with a group. He's never really been able to do that. Thanks so much for inviting us Sizzle!

Hehehe those are so adorable!

I think Joey's lookin at something other than the dirt ;) (((***joeys mind**** OOoooOOO Nice tail! Keep it waggin ;) )))
What??!!! Not my baby boy!!!!:lol-sign: If he was thinking that he's been spending to much time with the bf! Plus Ada doesn't really have a tail.....and neither does he really.....so I'm sure THAT is what he was thinking about..... **takes Joey into another room the "the talk" just in case**:D

Doberman mommy

I love Dobe kisses!
Awww guess we went to the park at the wrong time today, we missed all the fun!! Oh well we will see you on Sunday!!

Awww guess we went to the park at the wrong time today, we missed all the fun!! Oh well we will see you on Sunday!!
I hope you guys have fun on Sunday! Wish I could be there to meet you guys, but of course, I promised to work this weekend......**grumble, grumble** Hopefully I can meet up with you all some other time!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Joey is absolutely adorable!!! I love how he's almost a sealed brindle except in a few spots.

Great pics, looks like Joey and Ada had a good time.

Members online

No members online now.