Chaz Puppies of 2014

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I don't even have a favourite! I love them all. I just can't wait to find out which one is mine.
All of them. You should take all of them.

Shai, if you take a whole bunch of naps, that should knock out a few of those sleeps remaining. Right?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Finn wants to be your valentine.

I'm going to have to live vicariously through your photos. That you will post at least weekly. Yes? :popcorn:
Hurray for being Finn's Valentine :)

And yes I realize I have only posted about 1 picture thread in 2014...I promise to do better and drown you all in puppy pics :)

Shai, if you take a whole bunch of naps, that should knock out a few of those sleeps remaining. Right?
Worth a try!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Hurray for being Finn's Valentine :)

And yes I realize I have only posted about 1 picture thread in 2014...I promise to do better and drown you all in puppy pics :)

Worth a try!

I'd like to put in an official request for lots of BC/FCR pictures. For science. Cough.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'd like to put in an official request for lots of BC/FCR pictures. For science. Cough.
I anticipate a certain FCR and a certain BC complementing each other very well, personality-wise.

My group photos are going to be even more hodge podge than before though, haha. Saddle back red with white tips, golddog with white chest, black dog, black tri with irish white. Not to mention the ear chaos. Yeah, it's gonna be busy haha.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm going to need some help finding my next dog, as all my preferred breeders are in between litters.

Lyzelle

Looks like we are set for May!

Little late because work sucks and I won't be able to get off until then.

But we have a set date now!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Less than a week!!

Spent the weekend puppy proofing and wrapping up a few projects. Ready for Puppyhood!

Members online

No members online now.