A couple picture from today

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
We got a decent amount of snow yesterday, it was snowing from the moment I got up to the moment I went to bed. It's supposed to snow more tomorrow afternoon but today, it's just super windy which is why half of our driveway is full of snow and some parts are nearly bare.

DenoLo

She is SO cute. I love her expression in the 3rd one down and how her ears frame her face. I hope Cali likes the snow better than Lola! She's been miserable.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I love her! Mia is jealous about the snow. This is 2 years in a row we really haven;t gotten any.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
She is SO cute. I love her expression in the 3rd one down and how her ears frame her face. I hope Cali likes the snow better than Lola! She's been miserable.
Thanks, I quite liked that one too! I've always disliked how her ears never went fully up, but it gives her a bit of character. And she loves the snow, she gets cold at first and even though I want to just scoop her up and take her inside... she usually warms up once she starts zooming around.

I love her! Mia is jealous about the snow. This is 2 years in a row we really haven;t gotten any.
Cali would gladly share! She loves it, we just got back inside from a walk/run across a couple fields. The wind has made it so that some places are nearly to my knee and other places still has visible grass... so she'd be running along just fine and then plop down up to her stomach and be stuck "swimming" after Moses. :p Her favourite thing to do is shove her whole face in the snow and run forwards until her face is completely covered. It's adorable and hilarious at the same time, but I never have my phone with me when she does it!

I LOVE that first photo! I love the warmer white balance and the look on her face. So sweet
Thanks! I quite liked the warmer white balance over the others, so I might end up switching it on the originals.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
She was getting pretty chilly! Her eyes and ears are super expressive. Weird enough, it's a fair bit colder today (not to mention it's been snowing heavily for the last couple hours) and she had a blast. We've gone out twice and she has yet to complain about the cold.

Here's a phone picture of the gremlin after we got back inside and all the snow melted from her face and legs:

Members online

No members online now.