Isabelle

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
I am devestated. My isabelle died last night .

I dont know why or how , she had lost some weight when we got sheen , but was gaining it back. This last heat she went through seemed to hit her hard . So much so we where talking about spaying her instead of nutcutting sheen.
She was 8 yr old , her face had recently became almost fully white. I dont know i am just rambling , but if anyone can say a few words for her in ya prayers , please pray she is happy at athe bridge.

i love you isabelle.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Oh NO! I am so sorry--it is so hard to loose them, but just so unexpectedly is really difficult. Sending you good thoughts, and prayers that Isabelle is happily sniffing and running like a young pup. ((HUGS))

Oh, no! (((((((HUGS)))))))

So hard, even worse when it's unexpected and untimely . . .

Be still in the midst of your grieving and listen and you will hear her and know she will be back at your side. Some bonds are truly eternal.

Taqroy

(((((hugs))))) I remember your pictures of her, she looked so sweet. I'm so sorry. Run free Isabelle.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
thank you all , it is just so so so heartbreaking. and i feel guilty i havent done much with her lately. ahh now i just have to figure out how to tell the special needs son she is gone.

with caleb it is hard to figure out what all he gets. with an old friends dog who was put down 5 years ago , he still to this day talks about rosco and how he hates god because he cant see him and he wants to visit. we dont even associate with the person whose dog it was and caleb does not even remember the people , just the dog.

chris wants to just tell him she ran away , but then i get thoughts of him sneaking out to find her.

ow what to do , this parenting thing sucks sometimes.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry for all of your family. Isabelle will be in my prayers and so will your son. Being lost gives no closure, I think your right about him wanting to look for her.
((((((((((HUGS and HUGS)))))))) 7 just isn't long enough, it's not fair.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Thanks again all , I chickened out. I could not tell himi , so i sen thim to his grandpas with strict instructions to zip it.

I think I am just going to lay it out like i did granny when she died. Hopefully he will not ask about her every.single.day.37.times.a.day for the next 2 months like he did with granny.

Sheen seems confused by it also. Poor pup.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hugs. I'm so sorry. I just know that Isabelle is running free with all of our loved ones. Know she will be in your heart and memories forever. Try to remember all the love you shared.

Members online

No members online now.