Happy Gotcha Day Cleo

filarotten

Fila the love
It has been one year today that Cleo was brought to me in one of the worse storms we have had. My yard was a lake, and tornados had spawned all over Texas. Thankfully, Ryan the transport guy, was better than the postoffice at getting her here. Thanks to the help from Chazzers-CaliTerp, Nolu, Sweet and Renee, she was able to get out the garage she was staying in and come live with us. Thanks again gals, your amazing women.

Happy Gotcha Day Cleo! We love you, and are glad you came into our lives. Your a special girl.

Last edited:

MPP

petperson
Happy Gotcha Day, Cleo. You're beautiful and your people love you.

A rousing cheer for Ryan, Caliterp, Nolu, Sweet, and Renee for making it happen! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hard to believe it's already been a year :) I still tear up when I think of the week she was here with me :)

Just call us the Cleo Liberation Front :D

BTW, if anyone needs a dog transported, Ryan is THE MAN. Oh, and he travels with a beautiful, elegantly mannered Boerbel bitch from a grateful breeder.

CaliTerp07

Haha, I found the pictures I have of her on my cell phone the other day--I can't believe it's been a year! Poor little (big?) girl was stuffed in the back seat of my eclipse for a couple hours driving to Nolu's house. She was an angel though :)

Glad it has such a happy ending :)

ACooper

Happy gotcha day Cleo! I am so happy there are so many caring people who helped get you HOME :D

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Haha, I found the pictures I have of her on my cell phone the other day--I can't believe it's been a year! Poor little (big?) girl was stuffed in the back seat of my eclipse for a couple hours driving to Nolu's house. She was an angel though :)
Yeah she was really good in the back of my little Mercedes too. When we stopped to use the rest area, I did, however, wait until Nolu came back before getting in my car - you know, just to be on the safe side! :p

Happy Gotcha Day Cleo! I can't believe its been a year since my Very Important Lesson about the power and force of the Fila! :)

Last edited:

Sweet72947

Squishy face
You showed amazing judgment and steady nerves, Cristy :) I was really proud of you.
Thanks. :) I wouldn't have considered myself to have steady nerves, but I guess running into the other room and standing there shaking upon having my face roared in is less than some people would have done. lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love a gotcha day. Hip hip horray for Cleo and her adoptive family. What a journey she has had, and what a fine life you have given her. May she have a kajillion more.

filarotten

Fila the love
Boy did that bring back memories. It still brings tears to my eyes when I see them. I baked a Lazy Dazy Oatmeal Cake so we can all have some after dinner. No candles, thought that might be a little dangerous with the monsters.

Last edited:

filarotten

Fila the love
The only thing the dogs have done today is play and wrestle. The poor things have sucha stressful life. :)

I will tell Cleo you are thinking about her, Renee.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Have a wonderful gotcha day Cleo and may it pale in comparison to the wonderful days ahead of you!

Members online

No members online now.