it's raining .. now what??

Lou

when it's raining? where will tj go to the washroom?

does he just go out and get all wet??? :eek:

Debi

Yep, he'll probably get a bit wet. That's what I HATE about all the rainy weather we've had....MUDDY DOGS!!!! It takes me forever to wipe them both down...wash paws....some days washing the entire dog, just so they can come in without making a huge mess. He'll learn to go FAST. :)

It's Raining

We live in a condo. No backyard for Petals to go potty. I take her for walks to do her business and I clean up after her. When it rains I put her on a 30 foot lead so I can stand on my porch under cover. She does her business and then I get an umbrella to go pick up after her. Lazy, yes I know :p

My bunch will hold it until they're about to pop to avoid going outside in the rain. Big, tough farm dogs! (rofl) They know they can't get up on the couch if they come in wet.

iky

Codi loves getting wet, he loves playing in the mud, he loves doing anything that can get him dirty, so he doesnt mind when he needs to do his business and its raining. He also loves dashing through the house as soon as he has found something to make his paws full of mud.

After taking Shiva and Kharma out to the dogs' pool several times when they came in from the pasture all muddy, they've figured it out and now go and wash off in the pool before they come in the house. Bimmer's always done it on his own, which probably also helped make them decide to do it since they try to do everything he does.

But they still try to avoid going out in the rain to do their business!? Strange beasties they are.

I

Ilio

I dont know the size of tj, but my dog has a litter box. If he is small enough get one.
LilyRose

Members online

No members online now.