Dance's trip (lots of pictures)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I agree about the incoming shots as well. I have a hard time getting them just right and it gets frustrating. It really looks like Dance had an absolute blast.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
There are soooo many great shots in this one it's impossible to pick a favourite! Of course, it helps that I looooove pics of Dance. =3

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Wow! VERY beautiful pictures! What kind of camera? All of the dogs are gorgeous.. I reallty enjoyed looking at them a lot. Dance is finally swimming! Yayy! Charlie is a fairly hairy Lab. ;)

Oh wow Dance has quite the muscular front (probably rear too, but I can't see :D).You keep her in such great shape!

Toller_08

Thanks again everyone. :)

Zoom, some of them were just taken on the action setting because I was lazy, and others were taken on either the M or S settings and then I adjusted the ISO and aperture as needed.

SmexyPibble, my camera is a Nikon D40. Charlie isn't hairy for a Lab I don't think... at least, not compared to most of the Labs around here. She prefers to spend a lot of her time outside though for some reason, so maybe that's why her coat is thicker (and lighter in colour).

SkKi, thank you. She seems to have really muscled up in just the last couple of months or so, though it's often hard to tell just by looking at her because of her coat.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
This is going to be extremely blunt and threadjack-ish since I'm really tired and heading to bed and have almost no time to type, but in response to the comments about oncoming shots - continuous auto-focus and burst shooting are your friend.

Members online

No members online now.