4 Months Ago today!! (And a question)

Dogs6

Plus One
Aura's 4 months old today!!

And she's grown from this at 8 weeks(she's the one on the right)

To This!

Ok now for the question. Is it possible for pups out of the same litter to have different sires?

Most people know that this was an oops litter and we assumed Taz was the sire since he was the only one left loose with Tika. However some of Auras temperment and some of the things she does remind me a lot of Fudge when he was that age. There's another puppy as well that the vet suspects is not not a lab/ springer mix (The puppy has all of Fudge's white patches in the exact same places) but the rest of the puppies seem more like Taz!

Teal

...ice road...
She has the cutest face!! :)

And yes, I second the response - litters can be multi-sired. (Breeders sometimes do dual sired litters on purpose, then have to DNA test the pups)

Dogs6

Plus One
Thank you! I thought that a litter could but I wasn't sure. I actually wished the puppies were Fudge/Tika crosses because their temperaments are what I mesh well with so I'm actually happy that she could be. On that note which dog do you think she's most like? In some like I see Fudge (GSD/BC mix) but in others I just see funny looking lab lol!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I can't believe how grown up she's starting to look! Then again, Simi's starting to look like a tiny little midget GSD more and more everyday, and she's only a few days older than Aura!

ETA:

In this picture, I do see a little bit of a GSD-y head... But maybe I'm crazy.

Members online

No members online now.