In loving memory...

Foxxian

This is rather hard. Even if it has been a month or so. This year has been very hard for me. Iv lost quite a few people this year. But the hardest was losing my dog, Pokey. I had gotten him when I was eight, that was 14 years ago. I still cant believe he is gone.

Eight years old when I got this ball of red brown and black fluff that was just a bundle of energy. Pokey was a little mutt, a mix between a shih tzu and yorkie terrior. I always got a mouthfull when someone asked me what he was. He went every where with me. On planes, he had been to 45 states and I had nearly lost him three times, the little brat.. He always came back though. Sadly.. Not this time.

The vets said for as old as he was he had been in the best condition for a little dog they had ever seen. All he had was arthritis.. But it had gotten so bad that he could no longer stand. So he now rests in peaces, no longer in pain. Pokey was put down on August 10th.. He will always be missed..

SeniorPetLover

Rescue Ranger
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. There will alwasys be a hole in your heart, but take comfort that Pokey is in good company...

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Many of us understand what you're going through. I'm very, very sorry for your loss. It sounds like Pokey had a great life, though.

It sounds like Pokey was a very loved little pooch. It's so hard to loose someone that you love so much. I'm sure Pokey really new he was loved and you'll see him again someday. RIP dear one..:(

Members online

No members online now.