The Good News thread

krissy

Got offered 2 jobs in Edmonton. So I can breathe easy about moving there with no work lined up and all my debt that needs to be paid every month (thanks student debt!). But now I have to pick one. I'm worried about picking the right one for me, I'm worried about getting there and hating it (happened with this job for the first year I was here until the person who was making all our lives miserable left). And also, I hate having to turn one down. I feel bad. Makes no sense. lol.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Got offered 2 jobs in Edmonton. So I can breathe easy about moving there with no work lined up and all my debt that needs to be paid every month (thanks student debt!). But now I have to pick one. I'm worried about picking the right one for me, I'm worried about getting there and hating it (happened with this job for the first year I was here until the person who was making all our lives miserable left). And also, I hate having to turn one down. I feel bad. Makes no sense. lol.
Yay, Congrats, & good luck!

xpaeanx

MedSurg is over... OVER!!!! I feel sorry for the students who chose to take it 2nd half... I'll be enjoying my psych knowing I never have to go through that again thank you very much.

And 2fers at the bar... God Bless You!!!

joce

Have an interview at the prison coming up. Anxious. At least I already have a job but all days would be soooo nice! And as crazy as it sounds it will be safer there than the hospital!

DJEtzel

So much dog sitting business means I can put real money away for my vacation in a month, and get Recon his perm. UKC number finally! He's been temp for a year! lol

Also, get to try out a Mal that I like from a breeder nearby. ;)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Hooray! The job I had applied for two or so weeks ago finally contacted me and said they would be reviewing resumes next week and would be in touch. *crosses fingers* As much as I enjoy being able to do whatever I want whenever I want...they extra money will be more nice.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just sitting here on the couch and I was suddenly struck by how blessed I am. Life may not be perfect, life may not be without challenges...but I have so many things to be thankful for. I have amazing parents, an awesome family, two great dogs, a wonderful husband, and friends who refuse to let me fall off the map.

/feelingmushy

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
A friend who is also an incredible professional photographer did a shoot with Finn and I on Wednesday, and I'm stupidly excited to see the shots. :D Some professional headshots of me, some of just Finn, and most importantly, some of us together! I'm pumped. :D She made one of Finn's photos her cover photo on her FB page and ahhhh <3

Her work: http://sarahoneillphotography.com/

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My friend had her baby last night and I just keep laughing over how gorgeous she has looked through the whole process.

Everyone remember how Paige was like "oh, look, I'm 9 months gone and still look hot in a bikini and then I just happened to stop by the hospital on my way to the beach and now I have a small child, NBD?"

That's totally this girl. It's kind of not fair. But she is adorable and her baby has a full head of hair and is actually pretty cute for a newborn.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Disneyland!!! Which incidentally is 100x better than disneyworld
I'd like to go to Disneyland just once to experience it... but since I don't fly, that's not likely to happen lol unless we become independently wealthy and Brian doesn't have to work anymore and we can take a cross country road trip lol.

Kootenay

Ok, I ordered another 80-200 2.8 lens, this one better not be a fraud! (I know that it's not, this time!). CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE IT IN MY HAAANDS!

Kootenay

Ok, I ordered another 80-200 2.8 lens, this one better not be a fraud! (I know that it's not, this time!). CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE IT IN MY HAAANDS!
And I ALSO ordered a bunch of gear for Onyx, waiting for stuff to arrive in the mail is SO HARD! I want it all here now!

Members online

No members online now.