The Good News thread

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I love Christmas shows. :D

And, I bough some Buddy Wash conditioner today for MY hair (cuz I'm a freak), and I think it worked pretty awesomely! And it smells good! And is cheaper than what I would normally buy!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Dropping of my cover letter/resume today for my promotion.

Everybody cross your fingers! :p
Fingers and toes!

Hope it pans out, I just got word my Checkster (online employment verification & references checking system) was sent to my potential employer this morning. Hopefully an official job offer is in my hands before Christmas. :)

crazedACD

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww just submitted my last assignment for the semester.

I found this cool presentation thing called SlideRocket that is way niftier and classier than Powerpoint, online based, and free. Hope my professor thinks the same, haha.

Grab

My sitter is out of town tomorrow and I haven't enrolled Clive in his new daycare yet. So I took a vacation day tomorrow. It's a little glorious.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
First off, Merlin is stealing my heart a bit more each and everyday. This puppy is just..there are no words. Loyal far beyond his age.

Can I also just take a moment and appreciate how having a dog changes your life in the most basic ways..
I mean besides the obvious like taking walks, feeding, etc.. having merlin has opened up the door to meeting SO MANY PEOPLE I probably never would’ve spoken to.

He brightens everyones day and people of all races, ages, careers etc.. just come by to talk and pet him.. and lots of people have stories of their own dogs and dogs at home and I just think, look at all these nice people I never even would’ve spoken to. People I might’ve judged, ignored, walked by.. and now, they are smiling and petting this puppy and telling me about their lives.

I totally forgot the word but there is a term for realizing that everyone on this earth has their own story and memories and lives.. and living in the city, I always forget that.

Having Merlin has just helped me remember.
and I think that is pretty amazing in and of itself.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Huzzah!

Juno has recently rediscovered the joys of stealing kitty crunchies from the litter box. Which is gross enough on its own but she is really good about being ridiculously messy about it. Long story short I decided to buy this litter box:

I thought there was NO WAY a cat would actually use this. Especially not MY cat. But lo and behold, he's peed in it already tonight! VICTORY!! And it appears that, yup, Juno can't get her face in it. MORE VICTORY!

Airn

I dyed my hair red for my birthday. I like it. We'll see how it turns out, tomorrow, though. Luckily I like the red when it's fire-y and when it fades into an auburn color.

I'm also learning how to control my stress levels a little more each day. I finally decided to just focus on an Associate degree and worry about the rest later. One thing at a time.

Huzzah!

Juno has recently rediscovered the joys of stealing kitty crunchies from the litter box. Which is gross enough on its own but she is really good about being ridiculously messy about it. Long story short I decided to buy this litter box:

I thought there was NO WAY a cat would actually use this. Especially not MY cat. But lo and behold, he's peed in it already tonight! VICTORY!! And it appears that, yup, Juno can't get her face in it. MORE VICTORY!
I have absolutely no reason to buy a Clever Cat, as my dogs can't get to the litterbox, and my cat uses the litterbox just fine...but she looks so much like the cat on the box that I really want to buy one...

Behold.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I have absolutely no reason to buy a Clever Cat, as my dogs can't get to the litterbox, and my cat uses the litterbox just fine...but she looks so much like the cat on the box that I really want to buy one...

Behold.
Lol she does! If it were cheaper I'd say you should get one :p

I have an interview scheduled for January 4th with my district manager for the promotion
:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Members online

No members online now.