Fran's future puppy thread.

Toller_08

Ok, fine, since Fran went and said something I can't just not! I was going to wait until tomorrow but this keeping a secret for the past 16 hours thing has been torture enough. :D

Nina will be coming to live with me! Trust me, I was just as surprised as I am sure you all are. I thought for sure she was definitely staying with her breeder. But based on what I told the breeder about myself, my wants in a puppy, and about my current dogs, she thinks Nina is going to be an excellent fit. When I found out last night I really didn't even know what to say. I was, and still am, so grateful and so excited and feel so, so lucky to have one of these puppies!

Lyzelle

Ok, fine, since Fran went and said something I can't just not! I was going to wait until tomorrow but this keeping a secret for the past 16 hours thing has been torture enough. :D

Nina will be coming to live with me! Trust me, I was just as surprised as I am sure you all are. I thought for sure she was definitely staying with her breeder. But based on what I told the breeder about myself, my wants in a puppy, and about my current dogs, she thinks Nina is going to be an excellent fit. When I found out last night I really didn't even know what to say. I was, and still am, so grateful and so excited and feel so, so lucky to have one of these puppies!
Woooo!

Now you both better take a million pictures when they get to you! :D

Shai

& the Muttly Crew

Yay for NINA!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO again! And yay for you getting a puppy from this litter!

So which one is she keeping? From the herding video it sounded like she was leaning toward Etta again?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
No idea! lol I know ella is being co-owned (because she is a little rockstar)
but my best guess is Etta for keep puppy. She has been a little show stopper since the start!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
YAY- I am SO happy for both of you :D :D :D

Duke is adorable, and Nina has been my favorite from the beginning. I'm so excited to be able to see both of them grow up on here!

Locke

Congratulations to you both!! So very very very excited to watch Duke and Nina grow up!

Are you guys going to keep their names?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Sadly no..
we have two Lukes (children) and a dog named Duke in the family. Too much chaos lol

But he just seems so..duke! lol none of the names I had picked seem to fit! I guess we shall see.

Toller_08

Are you guys going to keep their names?
I'm not. I have no idea what I'm going to call her, but her name will definitely be changing. I have an aunt with the same name and I don't want her to feel offended or special that I named a dog after her haha.

This is going to be such a hard name change though because the names they have are just so them. It's hard to picture her as something different. I don't like any of the names I had picked out for Futurepuppy. I keep practicing them in my head (I know, makes me sound crazy lol) and they just don't seem to work! So back to thinking...

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
YAYAYAYAY!

My favorite has been Duke. Nina is just... adorable.
So incredibly happy for both of you ladies!

BostonBanker

Yay! With how excited we all were to see who was going home with you, I can't imagine how you survived it!

I'm so excited for you both :D Nina's been my favorite all along, and Duke just seems perfect!

Now, get on those names so we can all start adjusting to new names in our heads!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
AHHHH!!! YOU'RE GETTING DUKE!!!!!! He's so, so, so, so, so, SO adorable!!

And YAY TOLLER! Sibling puppies on Chaz!! So happy for you both. :D

Congrats! To both of you :) I'm betting Billie is her pick, she reminds her of Vi's dam. And everybody loves Vi!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Sadly no..
we have two Lukes (children) and a dog named Duke in the family. Too much chaos lol

But he just seems so..duke! lol none of the names I had picked seem to fit! I guess we shall see.
Could call him Wayne... as in John Wayne a.k.a. The Duke ;)

Equinox

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY OH MAN YES FINALLY

:D

In case neither of you got the memo, I'm SO CRAZY THRILLED FOR YOU GUYS. Updates are going to be so much more exciting now, and soon they'll be headed home!!

Members online

No members online now.