Chat help..

Squidbert

Scum scum scum scum..SCUM
I can't seem to get chat to work for me.. I click on Enter Chat Room, then it goes to another page.. but it just remains blank..
And ideas?
Thanks! :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Blue must've banned you. ;)

Do you have Java installed?

Its the newwer version of Opera on my other comp dosent seem to like Java. Works fine with the same browser on this comp and the old version on the other comp.

Squidbert

So I tried downloading and installing Java.. but when I try opening it nothing happens! I don't know what else to do.. :( I wanna chat! Waaaaaa ...

Squidbert

Geez.. I've never heard of Opera before.. I have used FireFox.. think that one would work?
I was thinking you had to use Internet Explorer for Java.. shows how much I know.. :p
Is there somewhere I can download that Opera one?

Squidbert

Oh poo! I downloaded firefox and this time when I went to chat there was a little puzzle piece saying 'download plugins', which wasnt there before..so I did.. restarted forefox.. and still nothing.. just refreshes to the same page.. urgh!
I give up.. :(

Chat works on this comp with Opera 9 but not the other I have to use the old version of Oprea. I havent used Firefox for a while. Everytime I use IE I have to get rid of spy ware.

keyodie

Keyozilla
Wow, looks like you've tried everything I would've suggested...:( *shakes head* Sorry. All I can suggest is...

Are you sure you downloaded the latest version of java? If there is a latest version? lol

Oh and on Mozilla Firefox, did you try clicking on the 'download plugins'? That may let you download what you need.

Staff online

Members online