Puppies drawing

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Saje said:
so is that for your rescue? Smkie's going to love them. :D
no actually I was just doodling in school. I don't think our rescue has any kind of art show or anything for donation. It would be awesome if they did though! :)

Saje

Island dweller
Well you could even hang it there. Or start your own fundraiser. I know how much you care about the pets there. Maybe have a draw. :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Saje said:
Well you could even hang it there. Or start your own fundraiser. I know how much you care about the pets there. Maybe have a draw. :D
That would really be awesome! I'm going to see what my supervisor thinks about it! She might like the idea!! *fingers crossed* That would be awesome and we could try to get more people to do other art and enter it! :) I hope she likes it! :)

Saje

Island dweller
That would be fun. I bet you could get a few of our art-inclined members to join :D

I could submit a photo maybe

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Saje said:
That would be fun. I bet you could get a few of our art-inclined members to join :D

I could submit a photo maybe
Awesome!!! :D :D That would be awesome!!! :D I can't wait to see what my supervisor says!!!!

Saje

Island dweller
lol i love your enthusiasm :D

I'll help with more ideas if you get approval

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Saje said:
lol i love your enthusiasm :D

I'll help with more ideas if you get approval
Thanks!!!! I'm really excited about this!!! I go to the humane society tomorrow all day, but I might not be able to get back on for a while (I'll try though as much as possible) because my computer is down :( So I'll get back as soon as I can with the outcome! :)

Thanks caninegirl :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
GREAT IDEA!!!!! and awesome too..glad you posted!!! I hope it helps them find new mommies!:D Saje is right i do love them...baby expressions are the best:) you ought to stick a copy up somewhere..maybe it would make a difference or start a trend. Don't you love those ideas that come while your in class? and usually not art class;)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks guys :) My supervisor wasn't their yesterday so I stuck it on her desk with a description of what I want to do with it :) I'll just have to wait and see what she thinks of it.

I've also started making little doggy heads to stick on the cages with the doggies :p I think they look pretty lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
She said it was a great idea, but I need to find someone to run it. Elliot said he would, but I've got to wait for a little while until we can get into a routine with the new canine-ality program and all of that. :)

Members online