Aiden & Penny (snow pics, summer vid, and a stack!)

I watched this video from the summer last night and it made me miss that weather pretty bad.
[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/R1qDSIRyk5w[/YOUTUBE]

Then of course we got another dusting last night, so we went outside to get some shots playing around in whats left of the snow. Hoping it all melts away soon!

Penny 2013 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Aiden is not allowed to be left unattended in the yard..

Fence jumping by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

I'm not the biggest fan of his front in this photo, but I like that his posture is so forward.

Aiden v HausDaka by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

And what he really thinks of being stacked.

Aiden v HausDaka by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Equinox

Gorgeous photos as always!! I absolutely love all of your jumping (...flying) Aiden photos, what a pro. This fence jumping one is awesome :D And he stacks so well, too.

Really great to see Penny photos, too, I never saw her often enough on the other board.

Gorgeous photos as always!! I absolutely love all of your jumping (...flying) Aiden photos, what a pro. This fence jumping one is awesome :D And he stacks so well, too.

Really great to see Penny photos, too, I never saw her often enough on the other board.
Thanks! I think I'll be posting more of Penny here. Seems to be a much more open minded crowd :p

Equinox

Thanks! I think I'll be posting more of Penny here. Seems to be a much more open minded crowd :p
:confused: There are people who don't adore Penny? Why the heck not?

She's a gorgeous girl with such a sweet expression. I for one love her!

Members online