New Photos of the Girls and an Update

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Well we have now hit drop coat season so we have been working like crazy to keep up with the white blizzard that seems to be our house lately. lol Add to that Daya has started her first heat so she is on a month lock down in the house. BAD timing though. We have two trips to the Childrens hospital to make in the next four weeks. One for 2 days and one for a week and the friends we are staying with have an intact male. Uggg. So we will have to all work together to keep them all seperated. His owners don't think it is an issue because he is such a small dog but as we wll know size does not matter. The two day one is not an issue because we can crate Daya in another room away from the male for the 2 hours we will be at the Childrens Hospital with Nico. But the week long one is Nico's surgery. We will both be at the hospital with Nico for at least 3 days, maybe more. Our friends were going to dog sit for us at their house. Now I am worried. I am hoping I can make it clear that just a crate seperating them is not enough. That it has to be a door inbetween them. Sigh. Everything has to happen all at once. I soo did not need this worry at the same time as Nico going for surgery.

Anyway here are some updated pictures of the girls.
Sheena showing off that even the older girls are still stunning

Daya doing a pretty good stack

The girls showing their Sit Stay and Leave It commands

The release

The down Stay and Leave It

Daya making sure it is still on her paw

The release in action

And Sheena showing off the Leave It on her nose. Daya has not quite got there yet but is working on it

Hope you enjoyed

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I dont know what it is about them, but I love them! I'm not usually a shepherd type fan at all!

Members online

No members online now.