Hello Again

Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I'm normally on another forum but at the moment I'm bored so I'm cheating. :rolleyes:
Anyway, my life has changed a lot. I haven't been on this board since 2009! :eek:

Anyway, I still have my collie Kota but she is living with my mother at the moment. I unfortunately had to give up my cats. :(

My husband was let go in Dec. We decided to move back to Ohio where we are closer to DH's family. Were living with my MIL at the moment and she doesn't like animals so Kota must stay with my mother for now. Never fear, she's taken care of and gets to play with 5 other dogs.

I also had a baby! :D My oldest (Sierra) is 9 yrs old so when I got pregnant in Sept last year I was a bit amazed. But our son (Wyatt) is 2 1/2 months now and doing great. He's a big chunky monkey. I had to have a c/s because he was very big (10.1 lbs) and his shoulders were really wide. I think he'll be a football player like his daddy was in school. Doc said even with the c/s he was a tight fit getting him out. He now weighs 15 lbs. My arms get a workout carrying him around. lol.

Anyway, I don't have very current pictures of Kota. But here's when I was pregnant. I was 32 weeks.

Taking direction from mom. Or not... lol

Thats better.

And this was taken yesterday.

Close up of baby.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I remember you! Not sure if it was here or another old forum that eventually shut down, but I do remember you. :) Great to see you here!

I remember you! Not sure if it was here or another old forum that eventually shut down, but I do remember you. :) Great to see you here!
Its possible. I think I was on one that did shut down or was taken over by someone else? Not quite sure why that happened. But anyway, thx.

Just a little update with new pictures of baby man. He's getting so big! He's almost 10 months old now. And he's just beginning to take his first steps. He still mostly crawls but will take about 3 steps before falling to all 4's.

I've also taken up crochet. Love it! I was searching for a way to be crafty without taking up a lot of space so this fit the bill. Here's a few things I've made.

Shawl

Valentine Bag

Butterfly Hair band

Baby booties

Flower Hat

Members online