New To Forum

EbonyDal

Spot the Difference!
Hi! My name is Christi and I currently have a 5 year old long-hair Dachshund and an almost-2 year old Dalmatian, both neutered. I have owned both breeds for many years; I joined this forum because I just adopted a brandnew Dalmatian puppy. Ebony arrives this weekend. And its been a while since I had a puppy. So I thought we could use a little help. Both my boys have extensive obedience training and both are certified Therapy dogs. I look forward to hearing about everyone's puppy adventures! Thanks, -Christi
:cool:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Welcome, Christi :)

If you have any questions you can post in the Puppy section of the Forum and I am sure your questions will be answered.

EbonyDal

Spot the Difference!
Wow, thanks to everyone for the welcome! This looks like a great forum I am so glad I found it. Puppy preparations underway... =)

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pictures of your dogs and hope all goes well with your new puppy. I hope you enjoy the forum!

otch1

Welcome to Chaz Christi. What a great combination of dogs you have and a wonderful accomplishment to have both breeds certified!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Hi Christi! :D

Congrats on your new puppy, and welcome to Chaz. I agree with Otch, it's a great accomplishment to have both of your dogs certified as Therapy dogs. :)

I have a slight Dalmatian fetish (they are too beautiful) so I can't wait for pictures!

EbonyDal

Spot the Difference!
Thanks very much! My dalmatian boy goes back to advanced obedience classes next week and the new puppy is coming this weekend. So I am about to be super busy. I am loving this forum! Thanks again.

LuvsDogs

:p Hello & welcome to Chaz. Its so exciting to get a new puppy. There's so much info on the net about raising puppies these days. A site I found useful is www.siriuspup.com where you can download for free Ian Dunbar's book After You Get Your Puppy. Lets see lots of pics when your baby arrives.

EbonyDal

Spot the Difference!
Thanks-I guess I am just pc-illiterate! Couldnt find the DL & cant figure out how to post pics...;(

Hey welcome to Chaz! I would love to see pics of your dogs! If you have any questions you can ask anyone. There all great! So see you round:D

Members online