Hannah and Holly investigating the new house

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well the two perfect angels have become quite accustomed to the new house they both have their own personal spots and if we want to find them you know exactly where they are. I thought I would throw in a couple pictures.

This gate is gonna have to come down, how do you expect me to get in there?:

This is just too comfy:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Holy Cow Holly's HUGE :yikes: Wow......

Hannah looks like she is really enjoying it :D

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yeah Holly's about 60 lbs now we're guessing! She was about 50 in January and now I can't even lift her anymore. Hannah's loving the carpet! She loves it here, I think she would have preferred a bigger backyard but she's managing.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
They're both beautiful! :) Holly has grown so much! :eek: How old is she now?

ACooper

Awww, they are both gorgeous and it looks like they are enjoying (minus the gate) the new house :)

bubbatd

They must be as happy as you are to finally have your own place !!! How do the kids like it ??

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
They must be as happy as you are to finally have your own place !!! How do the kids like it ??
Holly is 7 months old now. The dogs are thrilled to be able to have free roam of the whole house now. It's crowded right now with all the boxes but we're almost done putting them all away so then there will be more room. The kids LOVE the new place! We tried getting them to sleep in seperate rooms but Emily was quite upset that Kenny wasn't sharing a room with her and he didn't seem to sleep as well without her so we're going to let them share for a little bit longer than give them their own rooms. Emily just loves it and there is actual room for them to be kids, lots of carpeting so their feet aren't getting cold anymore either. We're just all psyched to be on our own hopefully soon we'll get over these colds though we've been having fevers and runny noses all week.

Members online

No members online now.