Trey went to the vet...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Trey's started having seisures, so he went to the vet yesterday to get some bloodwork done. Turns out his white blood cell count is slightly elevated and his liver function is a little below normal. So he's going back in this thursday or friday to get more tests run on him. the vet doesn't know what's wrong- it could be serious, or not serious, we don't know yet. Please keep him in your thoughts/prayers.

Oh yeah, and the fish died today too. Not really having the best time here. :(

Barb04

Super Moderator
My prayers are with you and Trey that the vet will find out what's wrong and be able to give you a course of treatment to follow. Gentle hugs to you both.

I'm also very sorry to hear about your fish.

squirtsmom

Oh, I hate to hear that. You and Trey are in my best thoughts and prayers. Hope to hear good news soon.

bubbatd

Thoughts and prayers are coming you way . Please give us up dates .

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Uh oh! I hope it's just a minor glitch and Trey will be back to normal very soon!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well, he got the rest of his scans done today, and no cancer, so that is good. Turns out he has a bunch of fat deposits in his bladder, which the vet said are eaily treated. Right now he's trying to manage it through some medication and low fat diet. The 'seisuring' is actually Trey cramping as this is supposed to be insanely painful. So he'd cramp and freak himself out at the same time. It makes sense as the episodes didn't look exactly like a seisure to me. So we'll see how the treatment goes for now. The tumor on his butt hasn't grown any either, so that's good news as well.

Members online

No members online now.