Merry Christmas from us!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
No cheesy Christmas photos this year, just a nice one of each dog in the snow for you all. :)

Off to Calgary for four days, gonna miss Finnegan like whoa.

Toller_08

Merry Christmas to you, too!

And Calgary?! Why didn't you say something!

Calgary, eh? You, Devan and I should meet up at the dog park if you have time. Mini Chaz meet up.
Yeah! I'm pretty busy because of Christmas and all, but we were planning to take everyone (well, not Journey, but the three adults) to a park tomorrow anyway and it would be awesome to be able to meet up with you both if you guys have time. I'm stuck at work today. :-(

No worries if you're busy, though. :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Merry Christmas! Have fun in Calgary! <3

Toller and Zhucca, I *believe* she's in Calgary to visit family she hasn't seen in too many years, and only for four days, which is probably why she didn't say anything :)

Toller_08

Toller and Zhucca, I *believe* she's in Calgary to visit family she hasn't seen in too many years, and only for four days, which is probably why she didn't say anything :)
Yeah, I figured. I'm super busy too with family I see all the time, so definitely understand. Four days isn't long at all to see people you haven't seen in forever. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Merry Christmas. Your dogs look just lovely in the snow. Nice photos.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie

^ Yeah, that! Sadly. Or else I would have gotten in touch beforehand! :)

I'll be in Calgary next Christmas as well, hopefully, so I'll touch base. Maybe even sooner!

Members online

No members online now.