Swagbuck people....

ACooper

In case you haven't been to the swag page or noticed....

AMAZON.COM IS NOW IN THE SHOP AND EARN!! You can earn SB while spending your amazon gift cards! Looks like you have to shop in certain categories, so go read about it and see if you can earn some swag while spending swag! :D

There is a banner ad in the rotation on the home page....

Fran27

Not toys or movies unfortunately, lol. Toys work with ebates (supposedly, I've only bought one thing since they added it and I didn't get anything back).

Honestly so far it's always been worth it to use ebates instead (except when I ordered something from Target on Friday).

Fran27

It's a site where you can search, do surveys and other things to get gift cards, basically. I got enough points this month for $100 at amazon, for example.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I was excited when I read they had Amazon now, as I'm about to spend $250 on electronics. Sadly, they don't give SBs for electronics. Boo.

It's definitely better than nothing, though! I'll have to take a closer look at the categories they give SBs to, as I have Amazon Prime and I use it a lot.

Has anyone caught any of the swag codes today? I only caught 2 of them.

Fran27

I got them all, lol. I can't imagine how people who work do it though. It takes hours sometimes just to reach the goal.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Just started doing this again... made enough points to tack on the 300SB I have and now get an Amazon GC.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Realized if you meet your daily goal every day you get extra bucks?

Also found there's a SBTV app where you can watch the shows on your phone and earn points. I have it playing videos on mutt right now and I'm earning 2 bucks every 5? videos.

Last edited:

Fran27

Yes it's huge bonus if you reach the goal every day, so it's what I'm trying to do (Sandy's power outage messed it up last month :(). I don't have a mobile phone for swagbuck TV and my trusted surveys haven't worked for a month so it's not easy at times though.

There's a sale on gift cards until the end of the year by the way (at least the big ones), so try and spend all your swagbucks in them before January.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Which ones? So far (I was looking at Amazon GC), it was cheaper to get three $5 cards than buy a $15 GC. Saw they have PayPal GC too... wish Amazon took Paypal lol

Fran27

All of them. Like, the $5 amazon card is always 450 SB, but now the $15 ones or more are 100 SB per dollar until the end of the year. Usually the $15 one was 1750 or 2000 or something... I don't remember exactly. I'm going to get my 5 $5 Amazon cards in December then will try and save enough for a $25 one before they change it back.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
All of them. Like, the $5 amazon card is always 450 SB, but now the $15 ones or more are 100 SB per dollar until the end of the year. Usually the $15 one was 1750 or 2000 or something... I don't remember exactly. I'm going to get my 5 $5 Amazon cards in December then will try and save enough for a $25 one before they change it back.
I had no idea they were raising the "cost" of the cards at the end of the year =/

The $5 ones are the best deal for me since I rarely max out on them.

Members online