Betsy

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

I don't know if its my place to put this here, but she was a foster of mine before I joined the Army who really touched my heart. I'm not sure if anyone here remembers Betsy, she was an older Chi / Corgi mix who came to me super over weight and with a lot of behavioral issues... By the time she was adopted she was at a healthy weight and (mostly) free of behavior problems.

Betsy had to be my favorite foster ever. She oozed personality, sass, and was the goofiest, classiest dog I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

This morning, I got an e mail from the woman who adopted her while I was fostering, I loved her when I took her for Betsy to meet, and we have stayed in contact. She told me that Betsy made the journey over the rainbow bridge on Christmas afternoon, and the ripe old estimated age of fourteen years old.

So, Betsy, run free, and may we meet again someday. You were such a fun girl to get to know and to look after. Thank you. <3

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
-You sent her on a happy trail. It is a blessing you were able to stay in contact like that. Run free Betsy. ((((((HUGS)))))

Members online

No members online now.