Poor little puppy (new pics)

Another tough week for Bunk. First he gets neutered, then he's not allowed to do anything fun because of the surgery, then he has explosive diarrhea, then he catches a cold. Worst part is that he is now teething so I'm getting attacked by his mouth every five seconds :yikes:

Oh well, at least it's the weekend so he and I can play with his new Squirrel Toy :D

New Bunk Pics!

lizzybeth727

I think Bunk needs some dog friends. There's only so much we humans can provide.
Socialization with other dogs is SUPER important for puppies. If you don't have appropriate dog friends, a puppy training class would be a great place to find some. :)

Vibes for a speedy recovery!

AliciaD

On second thought...
Socialization with other dogs is SUPER important for puppies. If you don't have appropriate dog friends, a puppy training class would be a great place to find some. :)

Vibes for a speedy recovery!
I second this. I didn't take my dogs to puppy class because "I know/can train my own dogs." and it's something I've regretted. My dogs are still friendly with other dogs, but I also wish I had made that connection with other owners, doggy playdates, etc.

Staff online

Members online