Minnesota Meetup?

SaraB

Ok...

Let's get some dates on the table..

Saturday or Sunday?

I have the weekend of September 24th & 25th open.... Actually I'm pretty open any weekend because my life is super awesome all of the time.

SaraB

So... I'm the only one excited about this? Would it help if I put an idea out there?

October 16th
Walk at Coon Rapids Dam (Parking is free if you park on the street near the entrance and walk in).

Head over to my place (about a 5 minute drive) for sangrias (maybe some food?) and to let the happy dogs play (fenced in backyard).
-Classic would not be included in this as he likes to squish dogs.

The recent weirdness ate a post of mine, but sept 24-25 would probably be ok for me. October 16th I'm not sure, I have to check my schedule at work tomorrow.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I *think* the 25th would work for me, I will check tomorrow. I won't know that far out into October yet, but I know I will be working 2 weekends that month.

SaraB

Ryan, Does the 25th work for you too?

So the plan is meet at the Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park. Parking is free if you park on the shoulder of 99th Ave. There is a nice paved trail that generally takes about a half hour to walk around so we can plan on walking that one. Then whoever wants to can head over to my house which is about a 5 minute drive away and we can have food/drinks/super awesome fooseball tournament ;)

Does 2pm work for everyone?

96 GTS

Custom User Title
The 25th is great as well. I thought it was a Saturday which wouldnt work. Sundays are great though!

Ryan, Does the 25th work for you too?

So the plan is meet at the Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park. Parking is free if you park on the shoulder of 99th Ave. There is a nice paved trail that generally takes about a half hour to walk around so we can plan on walking that one. Then whoever wants to can head over to my house which is about a 5 minute drive away and we can have food/drinks/super awesome fooseball tournament ;)

Does 2pm work for everyone?
On the 25th I should be good. I will probably just bring Squash.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This still on for the 25th? I plan on going, at the moment I thiiiiiink I'm free that day. Just hope I don't get horrendously lost on the way up. :p

Not sure if I'll have both dogs in tow, or just Juno. Maybe I will bring Lucy just for good measure, since she's a heck of a lot less embarrassing. :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Sure, I'll be there. RYAN AND LAUREN... can we ride together so I don't get lost?
YES, are you bringing dogs?
Still undecided as to whether Frozo will go, but if you bring Buzz then there is a better chance I will bring him because he likes Buzz and maybe he will feel less inclined to act like an ass if Buzz is there for moral support!

SpringerLover

I will bring the Buzz, and not the Bailey! We can decide day-of if The Frozo goes or not, but I think you should plan on trying! :) There's going to be lots of space to walk... so we don't actually have to let dogs socialize... right?

RYAN, are you going to bring your camera? I'll try to remember mine, since I'll have Buzz and can actually just walk him rather than constantly manage a dog! :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
so we don't actually have to let dogs socialize... right?
Ha I hope not. Lucy will snark and Juno would probably try to initiate a round of wrestlemania--which most dogs don't appreciate, as friendly as she means it to be lol.

God I make them sound so horrible sometimes hahaha I swear I have them under control. ;)

Oh and we'll just be doing the walk. No after party for us!

SaraB

There's going to be lots of space to walk... so we don't actually have to let dogs socialize... right?
Right! The path is just your normal paved biking path but we can spread out as far as we want. Zuma has been extra snarky for some reason the last couple of weeks so she won't be socializing.

SaraB

MMkay, what time are we meetin??
Nobody replied that 2pm was not okay, so I'm going to go ahead and say 2pm. :)

We can meet at the beginning of the trail on 99th and Grouse St (by the road) as I'm assuming that's where everyone will want to park rather than pay the $5 to drive in. Hope that makes sense!

Members online