Zuma is a bit intense

SaraB

So happy! I got my cd with all of the pictures taken at a recent trial. These were taken at the facility I teach at, and as much as I love it, it's not the most ideal photo-taking venue. All photos were taken by K9 Images.

All calm and collected looking...

Burn-2125 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Until the release.

Burn-2126 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Look it! My girl can wrap when she wants to.

Burn-2112 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Smile!

Burn-1613 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Weave shots are always my fav

Burn-1607 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Burn-1609 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

There's a ton more on my flickr!

Should I ever meet Zuma...and you should suddenly find her missing...that big bulge in my jacket? Yeah, that's not her. Nope.

Dekka

Just try me..
I love the table pic myself. Really shows how in shape she is and I love the drive.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Geez, it's nice to actually see what she looks like on the course.

When you're actually there it's more like the roadrunner cartoon! Not to mention I'm usually watching though a video camera lens.

SaraB

Thanks everyone! I adore my crazy merle girl.

She such a cool little dog :)
She thinks she's pretty snazzy.

God I love that second picture. She's like some kind of wild animal.
Zombie fox.

Should I ever meet Zuma...and you should suddenly find her missing...that big bulge in my jacket? Yeah, that's not her. Nope.
And that black and tan scarf I have drapped around my shoulders? Yup, not Boone....

I love the table pic myself. Really shows how in shape she is and I love the drive.
I adore it too. It's really difficult to get pictures showing her muscles, the merle always throws them off. I got spoiled taking pictures of Classic and his blackness.

Geez, it's nice to actually see what she looks like on the course.

When you're actually there it's more like the roadrunner cartoon! Not to mention I'm usually watching though a video camera lens.
LOL! I think the same thing, to me she just looks like a blur in my peripheral vision.

Toller_08

I love Zuma so much! And she looks so intense and focused running the course. Those are such great pictures!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I adore it too. It's really difficult to get pictures showing her muscles, the merle always throws them off. I got spoiled taking pictures of Classic and his blackness.
Try the world of coated dogs...lol :p

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
That last weave photo is amazing! I am glad I clicked this, I was just expecting the table shot which I saw and loved on FB.

Hows she doing? We miss agility. :(

SaraB

Hows she doing? We miss agility. :(
She's doing awesome. Except on self-destruct mode more often than not which is actually really starting to scare me. I'm working her around other dogs a lot more (we are dropping into my trainer's classes instead of just working by ourselves) and she's back to losing her mind. I am slowly bringing her back, it's just taking a lot of time and a lot of mistakes.

We did a Karen Holik seminar last week and I'm revamping some of the things I do to get her more connected with me. I'm already seeing a huge improvement, so hopefully it keeps getting better. Next trial is next weekend, we've had 3 weekends off so that was nice.

H

hienliminh

Chúc bác d?t hÃ*ng. Có gì ?ng h? l?i giúp em nhé bác

Members online

No members online now.