Would you wear this?

Would you wear this outfit?

• Yes, I love shorts that ride up super high

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Yes, it looks uncomfortable, but it's super sexy

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • No, I would not wear that- I don't want to cut off circulation to my bottom half

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I'm a guy and I think it looks sexy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a guy and I find that unattractive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burgers and fries!

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Would you wear this outfit? It's a one piece suit. I think it looks terribly uncomfortable... not to mention, CAMEL TOE :yikes:

Poll to follow!

Xandra

No I don't like anything about it. Don't like the colors, the high waistline, the onesie aspect (in regards to peeing and whatnot), the way the top is strapless and connected to the bottom so if you stretched the wrong way it seems like it would be pulled down (or at least I would always worry about that happening).

Nope.

To me it doesn't look like it belongs in the 2000's at all.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I just don't understand the appeal of it! It's made by American Apparel, which I wish I liked because everything is made in the US. So much of their stuff is just so far out there... like this outfit. I couldn't imagine wearing it.

Taqroy

I voted burgers and fries because it's not circulation I'm concerned about. That outfit would look awful on me, I do not have the body type for it lol. Even if I did I'd be constantly worried about falling out of it like Xandra said.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I voted burgers and fries because it's not circulation I'm concerned about. That outfit would look awful on me, I do not have the body type for it lol. Even if I did I'd be constantly worried about falling out of it like Xandra said.
I don't think anyone has the body type for that atrocity! :rofl1:

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I think the camel toe is what's holding it up...

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
No. I don't have the body type. Curves/boobs in that kind of thing tend to look like you are about to bust out of it.

With a nice sweater or something.. I can imagine it looking good on some people.

Personally not my style AT ALL though lol and I do like american apparel.. I like their hoodies and tshirts and undies lol

Members online

No members online now.