What Brand Of Dog Food Do You Feed?

• Thread starter savethebulliedbreeds
  • Start date

Giny

Innova Evo.

You're lucky Renee, I wish they had the red meat formula here. I've already spoken to our pet supply company about the new formula and they weren't sure if they were going to carry it or not. I think I'll bring it up with them again, I'd love to try them on it

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Hmmmm I like Nutro but I think I may have to switch all my dogs over to Innova...everyone here seems to really like it. Not that cost really matters to me but does anyone know what the cost difference is between Nutro & Innova? The reason I am asking is because I will have to drive 2 hours to get it. If the city closest to us sells it. Is is widely available? Maybe I could just have it shipped. What major stores in Canada sell it? Sorry for all the ?'s but you all have got me very interested.

pup-man

Permanent Troll
Canidae - Chicken and Rice supplemented with canned food from Eagle Pack, Innova, or Canidae.... I try and change the taste every week with different canned foods to go along with their kibble :)

Giny said:
Innova Evo.

You're lucky Renee, I wish they had the red meat formula here. I've already spoken to our pet supply company about the new formula and they weren't sure if they were going to carry it or not. I think I'll bring it up with them again, I'd love to try them on it
When you're buying the big bag every 12 days or so they tend to want to accomodate you, lol!

Giny

Renee750il said:
When you're buying the big bag every 12 days or so they tend to want to accomodate you, lol!
LOL you definitely have that advantage over me. :p

We go through 1 6.6 pound bag every 3 weeks.

Fran27

savethebulliedbreeds said:
Hmmmm I like Nutro but I think I may have to switch all my dogs over to Innova...everyone here seems to really like it. Not that cost really matters to me but does anyone know what the cost difference is between Nutro & Innova?
I don't know about Canada, but here it's cheaper to feed Innova than Nutro... Same price for the bag but a bag of Innova lasts about twice longer, as you feed less of it. Canidae is good also and even cheaper. I fed both at some point, but came back to innova adult because they like it better. I might change to EVO when the boys are over 2 year old but the store doesn't always carry it so I'm a bit reluctant to do it.

I would check innova and canidae websites (do a search on google), see if their store locator works for Canada or just send them an email asking them what stores sell it other there.

Roxy's CD

I'm in the process of switching their kibble from Wellness to Eagle Pack. I'm not sure which formula I'm going to go with. I'll probably switch it up for them. They've been on Eagle Pack's canned for about a week now.

Innova Canned most of the time...

A can of something different every once in awhile... when the dog gets bored for a few days...LOL

Elissa

After doing alot of research after Chloe starting having seizures we switched to Dick VanPatten's Natural Balance Potato & Duck. So far so good, no more seizures except for 1 time when I picked up a small bag of grocery store brand because I was sick. 2 days later another seizure, the rest of the bag went in the garbage & no substitutions since and no more seizures.

Herschel

Canidae.

I was feeding Wellness Super5Mix Puppy but we had the ubiquitous diarrhea problem. We returned the bag for a refund and bought 2 bags of Canidae. :)

1 5lb bag lasts us 3-4 weeks. Haha.

pup-man

Permanent Troll
Herschel said:
Canidae.

I was feeding Wellness Super5Mix Puppy but we had the ubiquitous diarrhea problem. We returned the bag for a refund and bought 2 bags of Canidae. :)

1 5lb bag lasts us 3-4 weeks. Haha.
I had the same problem you did with Wellness. I also changed to Canidae and couldn't be more happier :) The new Wellness formula was a diarhea time bomb inside of her.

Herschel

pup-man said:
I had the same problem you did with Wellness. I also changed to Canidae and couldn't be more happier :) The new Wellness formula was a diarhea time bomb inside of her.
Did you notice how much cheaper Canidae is compared to the ridiculously overpriced Wellness? :)

Members online

No members online now.