Vibes for Sawyer please!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My bf was cleaning out the fridge earlier today and threw away the half pan of double dark chocolate brownies that had been in there for awhile. He didn't tell me this or take the trash out before taking another load of stuff over to the new place. Marley gets into the trash when she gets stressed, Sawyer helped himself to the brownies.

I had no clue of any of this until we walked into the new place and Sawyer promptly vomited a giant gooey mess of half-digested brownies onto the floor. We're at the E-vets right now where they've gotten him to vomit 5 more times. Waiting to hear back from poison control as to whether he will need to stay overnight for observation or what meds he needs to have to counteract the sheer amount of cacao he ate.

So if Mr. Pirate Pants Tofu Pup could have some Chaz vibes, that'd be great...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Awww, poor guy. They probably just want to make sure... sounds like he might have emptied it all out if they got him to vomit that many more times. VIBES for Mr. Sawyer to have a good night and come home right as rain tomorrow!

Sparrow

Oh, poor guy! Its good to hear he vomited a lot of it up. Getting on fluids now should keep him from taking a bad turn. Lots of vibes your way.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
lots and lots of vibes. Oh Sawyer... no more brownies for you boy. Keep us updated and hopefully tonight will be completely uneventful and hopefully it's more of just a precaution. The fact that he vomited most of it up is a good sign.

Members online

No members online now.