Week 4: Favorite Toy 1/20 - 1/26 (52 Weeks 2013)

Saeleofu

A day late because reCAPTCHA, but now that I'm able to post again - here it is!

What's your dog's favorite toy? A tennis ball? Another dog? YOU?

Have fun!

So, I admit I took this a day early (Saturday the 19th) because I knew our weather was going into the deep freeze starting on Sunday and the plan was to go outside with Squash and his ball - which is always entertaining. But then I turned around and Pip was going to town on a stick, so I snapped a couple of him as sticks truly are his most favoritest toy in the world. And I liked how they turned out, so it's another Pip week:

Snark

Mutts to you
Same thing - took photos Saturday when it was nice. This isn't as sharp as I'd like but I couldn't resist the look on Riley's face as he cruised by with his foxtail. I'm pretty sure he was sayin', 'Neener, neener, neener!'

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
An injured Victor can't play or have any fun right now. So when I asked him what would be his favorit toy, he said Pepper's prized Horsey would do. See it has favorite spit on it. ANyway it was on the bed and so is he because that is where he has to stay for now.

She has many favorite toys:
Her ball
Her squeaky bone and cat
leaves and sticks
plastic bottles: that I don't let her play with alot

But her favorite has to be:

My scrunchy that she always steals from my hand/wrist, and it's always a hustle stealing it back from her *sigh* :rofl1:

ay, my puppy is so crazy.

Equinox

Not a very good picture, but it IS his favorite toy, and his expression is just great.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Not a great picture quality wise--but Wilson loves to play tug with his towel. I also like this because that basket in the background are his other toys.

Saeleofu

The Jolly Ball. Without a doubt Gavroche's favorite toy.

Also, I really need to try to use Logan next week. Poor boy's getting left out lol.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Penny's favorite toy is the tug ..but I don't have any photos of that so I'm just going to cheat& use her second favorite toy. A little pink ball she stole from the nephew ahahah this is her having a blast in the fresh snowfall!

Members online

No members online now.