I need a lactating bitch!

Saeleofu

Seriously, I need one. And a fairly good sized one at that (no chihuahas, sorry!). I don't want to give too many details in public, but if you know of a lactating bitch (ideally who has weaned her pups) in my neck of the woods, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me. It's a REALLY COOL once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you want more details, PM me!

Gypsydals

So glad you where able to find one. Do we get to see pictures of the African wild dog puppies?

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
totally annoyed that they kept calling them "pocket pit bulls" but its a cute story nontheless! gooooo sparkles!

we need pics of the african wild dogs and sparkles, thanks XD

Saeleofu

totally annoyed that they kept calling them "pocket pit bulls" but its a cute story nontheless! gooooo sparkles!
Yeah, this. They also called the painted dogs a "breed." They're not. They're a species.

Anyway, I'll pass along any pics as I see them. I don't get to see the puppies yet :(

Airn

Yeah, this. They also called the painted dogs a "breed." They're not. They're a species.

Anyway, I'll pass along any pics as I see them. I don't get to see the puppies yet :(
I was pretty excited to watch the video. And then I watched it. I mean, it's great that they offered their dog to feed the wild dogs at the zoo but could you focus on the zoo or the wild dogs a bit more? Great chance for a bit of a PSA... some education... I know don't. Was pretty disappointed in the story :mad:

Oh I love painted dogs...just am so fascinated by them.

Our zoo is adding some this year but I have gotten to see them in person several times at the Wolf Sanctuary here.....even got to see them doing some training with them. So cool.

Members online

No members online now.