Joint Supplement

Lyzelle

Zander's hips are stiff these days. Little exercise usually works it out, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that my boy is getting a little creaky at the age of 8.

I've heard of Cosequin, Missing Link, and a few others, but I wanted to get a bigger feedback/review basis before I grabbed something off Amazon. These things are pricey.

Tried plain glucosamine before, but it didn't do too much.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Glyco-Flex! My entire crew takes this and I love it. It also seems like they don't have to take as much of this as they would others.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Kiba and Stryder get GlycoFlex I.. once this bad is done we'll upgrade to the II since it has more stuff in it than the I.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Wapiti Labs Mobility. It's a little pricier, but the bottle lasts a long time AND it works so so so well. I use it for both my dogs, and I've heard rave reviews from all the customers at work that use it.

I also really like Pet Naturals Hip & Joint.

SpringerLover

I used Dasuquin with MSM for years. No issues with it other than allergy stuff. Now I use Wapiti Labs Longevity.

Lyzelle

Lot of feedback for Glyco-Flex! I might try that out first.

There's currently a deal on Amazon for it, too. 300 count for $30 (and free shipping for Prime members). So I might just try that first. And if it doesn't work for him, I can ship it to one of you who uses it and has great results with it.

Members online

No members online now.