Tried to stack, but Trent decided to be an overachiever and overstretch

Equinox

Waiting to get his toy

Got it! A brand new toy!

Tug + fetch toys are his favorite

Some more posed shots

I'm hiding in the tall grass and he's wondering why I'm so far away

Back with the toy! Wait... crap. He broke it. In under 24 hours. Thanks, dog :l

Guess I have to start looking online for a legit ball and rope/tug toy!! Hopefully something sturdier this time.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I seriously love trent, he's always so handsome. Wonderful pictures, like always.

JacksonsMom

I can never get enough Trent pictures.

I'm always amazed at all your stacking pictures... if I tried to get those of Jackson, he would likely turn his head to look at the camera and me or not stay in place. How do you do it?!?! LOL...

Equinox

Beautiful photos! I love his expression in the first one! :D
Thank you!! Haha, he usually great about posing for pictures, but every once in a while he likes to give me his stinker face.

He looks so mature lately! He's seriously the manliest man, I just love him. <3
Thank you so much!! And seriously, I've been thinking so, too (it's all that gray hair) but for some reason I still get people asking me if he's a puppy LOLWUT

Well, guess this just means that he's still got about 12+ years ahead of him. Yay!

I seriously love trent, he's always so handsome. Wonderful pictures, like always.
Thanks!! I know he appreciates it :D

I can never get enough Trent pictures.

I'm always amazed at all your stacking pictures... if I tried to get those of Jackson, he would likely turn his head to look at the camera and me or not stay in place. How do you do it?!?! LOL...
I'm glad, because I post SO MANY PICTURES. I've been trying to refrain from spamming everywhere too much, but it's just so difficult. I'm really having fun with this lovely morning lighting.

Hah yeah, we've been working on stacking for about 5 years, so it's good he's got the hang of it now!! And don't be too impressed with him looking in the right direction - I always throw a ball or a toy to get his attention LOL He is good about holding his stay and not moving his feet, though!!

He is so frame worthy :)
Thank you!! <3 Been meaning to get a few more pictures printed because I have so many new favorites, but we'll be moving in about a month so that'll have to wait.

Members online

No members online now.