The Official Etsy Thread.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney

bubbatd

I MUST get into my beads for you !!! I have some lovely jade drops on screw backs .

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I'm also having a saturday night sale. Good from 5pm june 20th to 6am june 21st.

10% off any purchase and free shipping on purchases over $10.00

Mention Chaz and get an extra 5% off

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Hey I looked through your shops and saw earrings I really liked from Sparks and MericoX's...have a question though!
Do you use hypoallergenic metals for the part that goes through your ear? I have problems with wearing earrings (even expensive ones make my ears gooey and infected) and I see a lot say silver plated...whats under it? Surgical steel?
I love to buy some from both of you if they are something I can wear :)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Hey I looked through your shops and saw earrings I really liked from Sparks and MericoX's...have a question though!
Do you use hypoallergenic metals for the part that goes through your ear? I have problems with wearing earrings (even expensive ones make my ears gooey and infected) and I see a lot say silver plated...whats under it? Surgical steel?
I love to buy some from both of you if they are something I can wear :)
I can order some surgical steel ear wires (usually that's the kind that used for people with allergies to the other stuff) and swap them out for $1 more.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hey AC... yeah I have sterling silver ear wires and 14k gold plated earwires for $1.00 extra or I have surgical steel for no extra charge... heck I even have PLASTIC ear wires for those who can't wear any metals at all :) I even do clip ons too lol. I have everything haha

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Hey AC... yeah I have sterling silver ear wires and 14k gold plated earwires for $1.00 extra or I have surgical steel for no extra charge... heck I even have PLASTIC ear wires for those who can't wear any metals at all :) I even do clip ons too lol. I have everything haha
Pssssttt.... send some to me. :lol-sign:

I am seriously going thru withdrawals right now, I havent found any beads I like recently to make some more products. Waahhhhh :cool:

Members online

No members online now.