Orson leaves in one hour

I worry that she is picking up things from Kharma that a little Pittie doesn't need to pick up :rolleyes:

And she'd really love having a companion who would really play with her - I mean other than Kharma's favorite "AHA! I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" game.

ACooper

I feel the same way about Orson...........about the playing part. He could use a good play mate that would play as rough/tough as he does.

Phoebe isn't real interested in playing with him, but that might change after his surgery. She isn't fond of un neutered males, which I don't blame her for, they normally only want their nose up her bum and it does get annoying.

ACooper

I have absolutely NO pittie experience, not to mention being concerned about adding a female to PHOEBE'S house, LOL

That was a big concern about adding a female dobe. I would just hate to add another and have Phoebe raise cane, then have to keep them all separated and rotated.

Well it's after 10:00 and still no call...........I think I am going to call THEM!

ACooper

Hooray!

I just got off the phone with them........Orson is doing fine and he can come home anytime after 3:00!

I will be there at 2:55! :lol-sign:

*big sigh of relief*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I know some dogs take it like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal for Victor. He had hives like a billion bees had stung him from the gas, he was swollen, it took a bag of ice, that he did leave him place. I hope Orson has neither of these. I put Vic through it because i signed a contract that said i would, not because i truly believed it needed to be done. bronki was intact, never hiked his leg anywhere he wasn't suppose to, made no puppies, and never had his nose up someone's bum because that would have been a million leagues beneath him. I felt so bad that Vic had to suffer so. NOr did Charlie or Hansi or any other of my males cept stinky dink but i was a kid then and his training should have been my parent's responsibility. They didn't have the input that i do.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Now I am just going to sit by the phone and wait for the call.
I did this too! I actually held my phone in my hands until the vet called!

Sooo... you're going to post hilarious photos of him moping, riiight? ;)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aww, he came through with shining colors. Now you know you're going to really have to step up the pink decorating, right? ;)

ACooper

Wouldn't be the same if I didn't :D I might give him until tomorrow before I break out the camera though ;)

Aww, he came through with shining colors. Now you know you're going to really have to step up the pink decorating, right? ;)
I think at least a new pink stuffie should be in order!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Wouldn't be the same if I didn't :D I might give him until tomorrow before I break out the camera though ;)
If he mopes at all, LOL. It didn't slow Voodoo down for a moment. He came bouncing out of the vet's office like nothing happened. And the vet told me to keep him still for 10 days! I'm sure you can guess how well *that* worked. :rolleyes:

ACooper

I can imagine Gemp, keeping HIM still must have wore YOU out! LOL!

If I know Orson, he will play the part of the drama queen and milk it for all it's worth......it's in his nature right Ronin? hahahahahaha

ACooper

I still have 36 minutes! Hahahhaha, I just came upstairs for a break.

I have his blankies all washed and downied.......his food/water dish all gleeming, I swear I expect it to make the cartoon *DING* when I look at it, LOL. I have the crate all cleaned and fresh, he has a fresh knuckle bone in the fridge.

Can't think of anything else right off hand

Hillside

Original Twin

It's a bad week for the Doberguys of the forum. The poor poor testicleless guys.

I'm glad Orson is doing well and can't wait to see moping pictures.

ACooper

Well we are home *phew*

I went in, paid, and was awaiting him to be brought out. When he came through the door he didn't see me at first and was looking around as he usually would, THEN when he spotted me he started his "dober talk" the one third whine/one third growl/one third barking noise that he does. He was attempting to tell on those mean ladies I believe! hahahaha

He is curled up laying beside me right now, he ate his bowl of fresh chicken & veggies, drank a little water, let Phoebe see his owie and now he is pooped poor little fella :(

Members online

No members online now.