First One in 2 Years

darkchild16

We are Home.
Scirracco had his first seizure in two years tonight :(. We were cooking dinner and he hit the metal bucket Patches bowl sits on and next thing we know hes going splay legged on the floor it took him close to 5-6 minutes to come out of it :(. But hes ok now he was milking it for all its worth. But it still scared the crap out of us we thought they were gone but apparently not. :(

RD

Are you dead yet?
Poor Scirracco! :( I hope this is the last one for a long time.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh no :( (((((HUGS)))) Major has seizures too. He hasn't had one is about a year now, so I hope he doesn't have more. It is scary.

bubbatd

That's a long seizure ....but 2 years apart is good . They are so scarey !!!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Smkie mostly when hes overly excited he has them. Thats why we cant take him to the dog park or places he can run around with other dogs besides the "puppies". Im thinking it has to do with all the built up excitement from the last few days. Between Beverly coming home, my dad coming down, my grandpa coming down and the other visitors weve had.

It was the longest one hes had that I have seen Grammy thats why it scared me so much. He was doing so good to about a year ago we took him off the green tea in his food and we started giving them some green tea again to help flush Walkers system because his pee has been a bit more acidic then usual. And he had one.

Members online

No members online now.