Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Candy Lipstick

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My morning routine is always the same no matter where I am going.

Brush teeth, apply deodorant, do something with hair (usually a pony tail) apply mascara and blush, get dressed. The end

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I work with dogs (and cats...) all day too - I still wear eyeliner. Lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
More of less a full face. It's the same every day regardless. Foundation, concealer, eye makeup. Except today... today I went to my house to work and was planning on a run midway through the afternoon so I only bothered with foundation. And sort of alarmed myself every time I looked in the mirror LOL.

I carry a full set of makeup in my bag so I was thinking of putting proper makeup on before I went and did anything else (had a few errands I need to run) but I never got around to running the errands, so I'm still sitting here just in foundation minus a bit that I sweated off during my run. D= I have to go out and pick up dinner in a bit... I think I'm going to put on mascara at least LOL.

Fun fact: if I'm sick, putting on a makeup is the fastest way to make me feel semi-human again... sitting around with no makeup makes me feel worse than sitting around with makeup LOL.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I chose "A little" because it isn't the same routine I'd wear to go out.

I work with dogs all day so it's pretty basic

-Sunscreen
- Primer
- Tinted Moisturizer
- Concealer (undereye circles, any pimples and such)
- Cheek stain (blush and to give some color to lips)
- Chapstick
- Mascara

It stays on all day even with sweat doggy kisses and weather disasters, requires no upkeep or touching up and only takes 5 minutes :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I can't see the poll because I'm on my phone, but I wear more than I ever thought I would. Moisturizer, primer, under eye concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I keep a vey light hand and natural/nude colors for the most part, so I don't really look "made-up".

Toller_08

If I wake up early enough haha.

I don't wear makeup often, and if I do it's always just a bit of eye makeup and never a lot, but lately I've been sleeping in too late and leaving just enough time to shower/feed dogs/blow dry my hair and go. No time for anything extra.

milos_mommy

I put "a little" but it's not unreasonable for me to go to work with no makeup on.

Just under-eye concealer, mascara...and sometimes eyeliner and a little nude colored shadow, but I never wear any more makeup than that, even to go out.

crazedACD

Usually not, I would if I had time every morning :). I feel a little weird going days without makeup, and then all of a sudden putting it on, so I usually don't.

Yeah, a little bit. I work with dogs and see all of 3-4 people a day, but I'll still put on a little concealer if needed and mascara. Takes all of 2 minutes at most.

Equinox

Makeup for me is just eyeliner and a bit of foundation occasionally. It literally takes me less than a minute every morning. Most of my morning preparation time is devoted to washing and drying my hair.

I keep meaning to buy more makeup, though. The bags under my eyes are atrocious and I need to figure out if eyeshadow could work for me.

GipsyQueen

Yeah full face usually - I work in a clothing store, its kind of expected of me. :\ so usually sun screen, primer, tinted moisturizer, concealer, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. Also lip balm.

Members online