Finally! Puppy pics

Dekka

Just try me..
They are almost 4 weeks. They make tribble noises, they rawr, they bark and make all sorts of strange grr sounds.

They are little house hippos

Ice says hai

Then Quest

Imma gonna noms

noms!

The end

Catsi

Nawww... well that's brightened my day! What cute little munchkins. I can imagine the noises. Is Ice completely white?

Dekka

Just try me..
They are very squishy, squishy little house hippos that sound like raccoons. I should get video so you can all hear their noises.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
They are cute hippos for sure.

Any idea where they will end up home-wise? I don't recall you mentioning Seren getting any titles, so I wasn't sure if they were destined for agility or more terrier-centric work. I always love hearing about Chaz pups who go on to do big things! :)

Dekka

Just try me..
They are cute hippos for sure.

Any idea where they will end up home-wise? I don't recall you mentioning Seren getting any titles, so I wasn't sure if they were destined for agility or more terrier-centric work. I always love hearing about Chaz pups who go on to do big things! :)
Seren has no titles, yet. But both her parents are bronze medallion dogs, out of bronze medallion/working cert grandparents. As well her lines have many a highly successful confo dogs.

This is mainly a 'test' breeding. This cross is the closest I will be able to to do to get "Kat back" As Kaiden is Dekka's sire and Seren is Kat's half sister. I am curious as to how close I will get to my 'ideal' JRT (Kat was in many many ways my ideal of what a JRT should be)

That said Ice for sure is going to a pet home. An active pet home that is JRT savvy. I am hoping they will do terrier trials. There is a home interested in Quest, but I need to do some reference checking.. not sure how I feel about this one.

With how 'easy' Kaiden and Seren are I think they would make fairly easy pet type JRTs. Kaiden is a very versatile dog sport dog and many of his puppies have been better than him in terms of drive. Actually as I type Quest is walking off with a tug toy that is many many times her size lol. In fact I don't think there is as titled a stud JRT in Ontario as Kaiden..

I don't know if Seren will excel in agility. I don't see her being fast. I do see her as an excellent obedience/rally dog. Now that I am pretty much done school and have a job I plan to get her out and about.

Members online

No members online now.