NRL Grand Final and we have our mascot

mrose_s

BusterLove
I just walked out and found what my dad had done to Buster in preperation for the Grand Final :rofl1:

Dad's doing well considering he reckons he's not a dog person and definetly doesn't like dogs in the house.
He's now sitting in the loungeroom with Buster sharing twisties and explaining the game to him. :lol-sign:

.... Go Eels.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Looks like Buster and your dad and finally ready for some guy bonding. He actually looks thrilled to be wearing it!

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
That is a nifty picture!! Normally, I don't picture heelers as dogs I would put clothes on, but boy he makes it look handsome!

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol he's amazingly tolerant as far as clothes and stuff goes. I think its because me and my sister were 11 and 13 when we got him, he took a lot of crap from us lol.
Dad seems surprised he's so quiet, plus he doesn't chew anything or get in the way or really test his boundries.
He's also suddenly having to meet a lot of people because dad has more visitors than we ever had back at home and he's taking it all in his stride.

Dad loves that Bus wants to chase the feral rabbits in the yard but he seems so controlled around the chickens, no doubt I think he's love to have a go at them but he doesn't loose his head. He's being such a champion.

Members online

No members online now.