The Venting Thread

I don't know if this is something to be legitimately annoyed by, but a coworker of mine who is notorious for asking for rides just asked me for a ride tonight. To my birthday party. This is one of those things that is pissing me off and I'm not sure how justified it is.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Been having such an odd time since yesterday. I mean, I want to go out and do things and be outside, but...

I don't really care about actually getting up and going outside. Like, I don't even really want to eat today. I'm really hungry, but I just don't know what I want to eat.

I feel numb and I don't understand why. I'm not depressed, and I want to go out and enjoy life and this nice weather, but I just... can't. The longer this goes on, the angrier I feel towards myself.

I stepped on a baby bunny today while walking the dogs and broke it's leg. Or it's back. Or both. All I know is it was screaming and I was screaming and it was terrible. Poor little guy was trying to run away but couldn't.

I feel like a terrible person, even though there was nothing I could have done for it.

RIP little bunny.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Yeah as soon as I move I am switching away from AT&T. Omg trying to fix account things with them is a PITA.
I hated when I was on plan like that. So stressful. Thankfully the company I'm with now isn't much of hassle if you have an issue. Plus, they have a good selection of phones.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well ****. I just got word that one of my family friends passed away. Brain cancer. Of course. He was just diagnosed a couple weeks ago.

I swear since my mom's brain cancer we just cannot get away from it.

Sekah

The Monster.
Yeah, you just hit a certain age and then BAM cancer is everywhere. It's hard not to resign yourself to the faith that you'll die of the same disease that claimed your parents.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He is the third person I know to have died from it this year. Not to mention how many people have battled it in the last 5 years that I know. 2 coworkers, one 10 year old friend's son (he passed), my grandma 2 months after my mom's death, my 3 year old cousin 2 months after my grandma, my sister has lost 2 teachers, my other sister's fiance lost his mother last year to the same kind of tumor my mom had, now this... It's just unreal. RIP Preston. He did not even make a month after he first started having trouble. The whole brain cancer thing can stop now please.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Why am I always the worst person on earth? Nothing I ever do is okay enough. Forget good enough, I'd settle for okay enough, even.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
One of our horses (in my shed row) died suddenly the other day :(. Yesterday I had to let a horse go while pony in it because some asshole in a cart peeled out and scared them, today my bridle broke on the track (thankfully not the bit part) no more bad luck Kthx

DJEtzel

I just told a woman that I needed to know the breed of her dog.

She said "Breed? What is that? What does that mean?"

I... was shocked. I wasn't sure how to answer it.

I ended up saying "You know, the BREED" in case she didn't understand. Still nothing. So I say... "Like, a yorkie or a german shepherd, or..?"

And she goes, "Ooooh" very skeptically and writes on her form for another 5 minutes.

The things you never think you'll be faced with. :eek: :confused:

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Come home. Puppy is out of control full of energy and Rumor isn't interested. Get them to ignore each other with some obedience, but he goes right back to pestering her. I let her tell him off, he settles. We go up to bed and he wants to lay with her. She wants him to **** off. Get her settled, get him convinced he'll survive without sleeping next to her. Finally get in bed, super exhausted. There is cat pee on my favorite pillow. WHY.

Holy schmoley this spring the mosquitoes are worse than I have ever seen them. I had to cut our scooter run short this morning they were so awful.

SpringerLover

ALL of my dog friends (real life and intarwebs) have been so, so, so fabulous regarding Buzz's death. Like seriously. A few friends are clients/customers at one or both of my works, and if I don't want to talk about it that day, they get it. If I do, they listen.

I've had two people I know/work with ask me directly why he was euthanized. Can. Not. Deal.

I know they aren't really questioning my decision, because they're not mean people. But they really just don't get it. And it frustrates me to the point of crying because I don't know how to handle it. They don't NEED TO KNOW, but if I can't just not say anything.

I don't want to be at work today. :(

Staff online

Members online