What color to paint the cabinets?

• Napa Leather

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • White Rose

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
We have such an awsome landlord. We can do anything to the house and if it is an impovement to it then we get reimbursed the costs. So the landlord has aproved us to paint the upstairs livingroom, dining room and hallway. And has already approved the colors as well. So the next two days I am preping the house and then this weekend we are painting since it is suppose to be nice enough to be able to leave the doors open. These pictures are of our rooms now. The brand of paint we are using is Benjamin Moore Origins. The wall with the pictures will be our accent wall. That color will be Windsor Red. Do a quick google and you will be able to see the colors. The rest of the walls in the livingroom, dining room and hallway will be Napa Leather with the trim being White Rose. You can't see in the pictures but the walls right now are a depressing light blue/gray and have tons of screw and nail holes from previous tenants, tons of scratched and peeling paint everywhere. So no matter the color it will be an improvement. lol Anyway. What I need an opinion on is the cabinets that you see. Those are in the hallway. I am doing the trim for sure White Rose. But we are debating on whether to paint the cabinet doors the White Rose or the Napa Leather. What do you all think?

http://www.originspaint.ca/colour/ (The color it shows on the screen is not as rick looking as it actually is for some reason.)

Members online

No members online now.