Misty and some birdies

GoingNowhere

okay, that's it! Hope you like them. I was pleasantly surprised at some of them. The birds were taken through a window, so I think they're pretty decent considering. None of Boo today, sorry.

-GoingNowhere

noludoru

Bored Now.
beautiful pics! I love Misty.. she as amazing eyes.

I think you could really help out a shelter by photographing their dogs and getting the pics up on petfinder, if this is a sample of your talent. :D

GoingNowhere

thanks everyone! :) Misty does have cool eyes - I was trying to bring them out more by making the background black and white - I think it worked. :D
Nolu - I really would like to get back into rescue photography (did it for a while with my old group) - if you saw my post in the rescue section... I'm not sure what it'll be like working at a real shelter, though. But they're the ones that seem to need help the most. Especially the pictures - most of the bigger rescues in the area have decent pictures and bios. And it'll be great learning how to use the new camera while helping out. The shelter that I'm looking at has pictures of terrified dogs at the end of catch poles - and we wonder why they aren't getting adopted. :confused: Such a little (and free) thing can make such a huge difference. I once fostered a 7 year old girl whose time was up at a southern shelter... she was a great dog and with some nice pictures and a nice bio, I had two people inquire about her and one adopted her at the next event a week later.

-GoingNowhere

Members online

No members online now.