Do you get your dog a Christmas present?

Cidney

Of course I do! I buy them at least two new toys each but have to wrap old toys to put under the tree until Christmas day. I have tried wrapping the new toys but Cidney cant stand the wait, he will sneak under the tree and drag one of his gifts behind the couch and open it. Actaully, hubby and I get such a kick from watching him open presents that we usually let him open ours on Christmas day.

Do you have Christmas photo's taken with your dogs? I try, Scooter loves the camera alot and I always get good shots of him but Cidney refuses to have his picture taken. I may take them to Petsmart to see santa this year, it will be a new experience for them both - just hope they dont pee on his lap, lol!

Of course!!!! I have never wrapped them, but I do put them in a stocking, so they cannot get to them. It doesn't stop them from having a sniffing fit every time they walk past the fireplace!!! :D

G

GoodHound

Hi All,

I love stumbling upon posts like this, and I must say dogs love their gifts! My wife and I have a doggie gift basket business and the response has been overwhelming. Our Christmas dog gift baskets have been a huge seller this season! If you're ever in need of gift ideas, feel free to check out our site.

GoodHound

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Yer course i do!!i evern wrapp it up for them!!!Milo unwrapped it by himself last year!!
Anyway what u all getting ya dogs for xams!!!!From Santa Paws!!! :D

Debi

Yep, sure do. Funny thing is...I've got 2 stockings hung at the fireplace...Hammie has torn down one..the same one..at least 4 times, AND THERE ISN'T EVEN ANYTHING IN THERE YET! lol Best not have anything out til the moment around here. AND, NOT under the tree...or else I might have a fallen tree very quickly! LOL ;)

Stormy

I have found that my dogs seem to enjoy good food more than anything else. On Thanksgiving and Christmas I usually cook a big turkey and let them eat the dark meat, giblets, neck and drippings along with veggie/bread side dishes for a few days instead of their regular food (they usually eat about half people food anyway). They'll get a few new toys for Christmas too. On their birthdays they get steak, with their new age written on it in catsup and their picture taken with it. Probably 80% of my photo album pictures are of my dogs. :)

Cidney said:
Do you have Christmas photo's taken with your dogs? I try, Scooter loves the camera alot and I always get good shots
of him but Cidney refuses to have his picture taken. I may take them to Petsmart to see santa this year, it will be a new experience for them both - just hope they dont pee on his lap, lol!
Debi has the same situation with her Hammie and Addie. She's got lots of good photos posted of Hammie the Handsome, but Darling Addie is camera shy and in the few photos Debi's been able to get of her she looks peeved. ;)

loislane

Rocky's mom
This is our first Christmas with our dog too. I bought him
about 4 different gifts and I'm as excited about him opening
his presents as I am about watching my husband get his.
Rocky loves to get new toys, so he will be bouncing off
the walls Christmas Eve. I did wrap them all, but I have
them hid in the bedroom.

Members online