Flight Rising?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh cute!!! Yeah, I don't have plans for that guy anytime soon so take your time choosing or going through the auction house or saving up :) It can be fun going through the AH and plugging dragons into the scrying workshop!
Whichever you want to use!

I just spent all my money again. :eek:

I exhalted all my first gens and their offspring. I feel like a bad person but oh well.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I just had this girl hatch - she won't be too bad looking when she's an adult, but totally NOT the color scheme I was hoping I'd get from this pairing. If anybody wants her, she's theirs! Otherwise I'm just going to exalt her.

amberdyan

Why can't I have alllll the lair space?! I love the bar/daub/spine guardian babies I just hatched, but I don't really have the space for another pair : (

But... but... look how cute they are!

Equinox

Not sure what to do with these...I kinda want to keep them for sentimental reasons, but they don't match up well to my other dragons. If anyone has a good match, let me know if you want to do a breeding and split babies! I'm pretty picky though :p

(I actually kinda want to sell this Imperial...but again, sentiment)

Anyone got a pastel themed iridescent/shimmer/gembond for these?

Whichever you want to use!

I just spent all my money again. :eek:

I exhalted all my first gens and their offspring. I feel like a bad person but oh well.
Ohh no don't make me make a decision LOL I'm totally fine with whichever you want! And for the record, you can make a loooot of money in just a week!! I usually make around 20k - 30k a day from playing the bubble game and puzzles, though I know Fiona (lancerandrara) mentioned that she sometimes earns the max allowed per day from games (65k I think?).

I'm pretty exalt happy lol, which also means that my sister ends up with a ton of my discarded dragons, because she feels a need to "rescue" them :rofl1:

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I just had this girl hatch - she won't be too bad looking when she's an adult, but totally NOT the color scheme I was hoping I'd get from this pairing. If anybody wants her, she's theirs! Otherwise I'm just going to exalt her.

I just expanded my lair so... hey, if nobody else wants this girl, I will take her.

whatamIdoingtomyself

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Didn't get the colors I wanted, but they're cute anyways!! I am definately keeping the boy, but this mimic girl can go to a Chazzer. If no one wants her, I'll be keeping her.

Members online

No members online now.