Jude is getting awkward... and I love it!

hey_jude

Jude is 17 weeks! ( I think, you lose track after awhile... haha I'm a bad mother...)

He is getting so big- gawky and awkward and it's just adorable to me. He seems he will have floppy ears. Although they flop up a bit, they don't seem like they'll be prick which I was hoping for... but he's as cute as ever to me anyway!

Thanks for letting me share!

See what I mean? He's awkward... haha...

A tongue sticker outer

At the dog park. I rarely take action shots of him because I'm lazy and get sick of photographing running kids all day so I usually put the camera away when he plays, but I felt sad today so I forced myself to take a few.

And when leaving the dog park... he goes for hours most days but is never ready to go. Here he is looking a bit sad about leaving.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Omg... I am in LOVE with your little Jude! :) What is your address, again?... *steals*

Jude looks so much more mature already. He is going to be mega handsome and his silly ears are adorable. We have so many BC boys with silly ears on Chaz! I love his eyes, they are so soulful and sweet. Your still pictures are amazing, but you definitely need to force yourself to take more action shots too!

chanda

He's so handsome and looks very sweet. I love that little tongue out pic.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Jude is one gorgeous boy! I love the awkward stages they go through.

It does look like he'll have floppy ears once he's an adult, but you never do know... BCs go through the crazy ear stage for a while.

Those ears are as cute as you can get!

I love when they get all gawky looking :) He is an absolutely adorable dog

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I think my favorite stage is the awkward phase--they are all legs, and ears--lol! He is a cutie for sure!

Members online

No members online now.